Dar el khdaouadj El Amia Khedaoudj El Amia is located in the district Souk-el-Djemaa, along the street Mohamed Malek. Authentic palace built in 1570 by Yahia Rais “officer of the Algerian fleet” Property of the daughter of Dey, she was occupied by the treasurer of Dey Med Ben Athmane, it was then, the first French town hall of Algiers, in 1909, it becomes the mansion of the first president of the Court of Appeal. In 1947 it is converted into a house of crafts. Listed in 1887, it currently houses the Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions since 1987. It has Under gone réhabilitation Word after 2003.